Shearer Family 2015

Shearer Family 2015

Friday, August 27, 2010

Coupon Binder

So after looking around at different ways to organize coupons I decided to go with the Coupon Binder idea. So here is what I came up with I used The Krazy Coupon Lady as my starting point. So here is the pile I started with, a binder, sheet protectors, dividers and the 9 card protector pages.



The inside of my binder, yes it's actually 2 separate three ring binders inside, thinking this will make it easier to find coupons I HOPE!!!



The left side of the binder where I will keep the current weekly ads.



How I have my coupons organized. Yes no coupons yet I just started up again and haven't had a chance to get a Sunday paper yet:) by Sunday night this will actually have coupons in it. I have 36 different categories



Page with all my frequent shopper cards :)


I print my weekly lists from www.practicalsaver.com So each store goes in a page protector with the coupons for that store. I also highlight the items I plan to buy.

No comments: