Shearer Family 2015

Shearer Family 2015

Monday, January 23, 2012

My take on the mail box and household binder system...

I started off hunting on Pinterest for ideas and found two I really liked! One was on The Nest Effect and another was on Lovely Crafty Home then I found ideas for the household binder on pinterest too.

So here is what I came up with...
First the Box..
My Box, I used a clear plastic file box. The calendars were printed off Google.

My dividers, Mail in, mail out, to file, my 2 kids in public school each have a folder, store ads, coupons, recipes, receipts and my cleaning folder.

My cleaning folder- I am planning to start Fly Lady again.

Our Homeschool Binder, it will hold our Sonlight lesson plans.

My Organizher binder I got on clearance at Target last year!

The last section of my binder, I plan to keep our daily homeschool schedule in here, I just copied the page from my Well Planned Day planner.

Curriculum Planner pages I found online Donna Young




I put a business card holder at the front to hold all those cards you get from doctors and businesses.







Here is what my meal planner pages look like, they are from The Homeschool Mom

Page that lists everything that is in my binder.

My pen/pencil holder.

2 comments:

Glimmering Girl said...

Looks great! I am an organization nut and I love new and interesting ways of getting my home more organized.

Anonymous said...

Rhonda,

You have been busy! Everything looks so well organized. I would like to have that gift.

Love,

Sharon